Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello there thanks for stopping by.  This is a little out of my comfort zone, but I could not stand it any longer I just had to do it & start this blog.  A quick intro might be the best to start out with... my name is Tami & was raised in Northern Cali.  I was an active child & played various sports.  Then kept my feet in the running field & managed to run varsity Track & Field and Cross Country my entire High School days.  What an awesome experience.  I really never had to worry too much about my weight since the running kept it off... BUT  5 kids later & turning 40 this past month it has all changed:).  I was never good at dieting... did not want to be deprived of sweets, chips, bread, desserts or even want to count calories or fat grams not for me at all... I love food to much.  However, over the past years I have tried a few plans that I thought were good ones & they were been beneficial.  I enjoyed Body for Life, Weight Watchers, Joining up with some girls for a weight competition & now South Beach diet.  The weight came off, but then it slowly would creep back on especially around my waist.  I want to learn more about being healthier, eating cleaner & thus in return feeling better.  Therefore, it lead me to want to try this ongoing blog where one could hop on for motivation, for ideas, for advice or for posting.  I want to share others stories & spotlights their success, include great weight loss links, new healthy recipes & exercising ideas too. I want to invite others to join, post & have a place to go if needs be.  I am so excited to get this going, stay tuned for some spotlight stories... tips from my trainer friends...  how to eat cleaner... and motivational quotes!  Yee-Haw!!  This is gonna be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Tami, thanks for doing this, I am excited! You have always been such an inspiration, and truly have kept me going !!!!

    ReplyDelete