Friday, May 18, 2012

This is the first post & my best advice to start with... drink it up girlfriend!   I understand that we might not all crave water.... but it is so good for your soul.  You can try adding some flavor from essentials oils like lemon, grapefruit or orange.  My kids like adding in the Propel zero or the Kelloggs Protein mix.  Another idea is getting yourself a new water bottle, may seem silly but it works.  Increase your intake & have a goal to drink 8 glasses a day... for some this might be easy, for others it might be a challenge.  Where ever you are at it is fine, just try to get it in everyday!  For me I try to get 1/2 of my intake by the afternoon, then I am not drowning myself all evening! 
Go give it a go jo, jo, and drink up!
What are your tricks for watering it up??





1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I do try to drink at least 64 ounces a day. I use a water bottle with the ounces on it so I know exactly where I am. TFS!

    ReplyDelete